From Changi Airport to Hotel
Head to the Ground Transport Concierge with your order confirmation summary.
The Ground Transport Concierge is a 24-hour counter catered to handle all passengers’ transportation requests and queries. It is located in the Arrival Hall of each terminal.
Two-Way transportation options available at the Ground Transport Concierge include:
1. 9-seater Mini-Bus ($130 per two-way charter to selected hotel destination in Singapore)
2. Airport Shuttle Bus ($22 per adult / $14 per child to selected hotel destination in Singapore)
Please check with counter staff for route information.
From Hotel to Changi Airport
Transportation options available include:
2. Airport Shuttle Bus ($22 per adult / $14 per child to Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2, 3 or 4 from selected hotel destination)
Important notes before booking for shuttle service on departure day:
Passengers are free to choose their pickup location (residing hotel) and pickup time
It is recommended for passengers to select a pickup time at least 3 hours before their flight departure (in the case of normal traffic)
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum waiting time for transfer assignment is 15 mins; for arrival transfer is 60 mins upon flight landing.
- Additional charges apply for any thereafter delay/waiting.
* Midnight Surcharge S$10.00 Per Vehicle Per Way (2300-0700 hrs)
For Add-On: Singapore Zoo / Garden By The Bay Tickets
Note: E-Tickets will be issued to you within 3 working days after purchase. If it is not received, kindly contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets sold are not refundable. 2. No refund will be allowed for loss of ticket, lateness or forbidden entry to the country of destination. 3. Each passenger is allowed to carry luggage not exceeding 20kg, the company will not be liable for any losses or damages to their luggage. 4. Neither drugs nor illegal item is allowed. Passenger will have to bear responsibility for the possession of forbidden items if discovered. 5. Passengers are obliged to comply and accept the company’s final arrangements in the event for coach breakdown, causing delays in departure / arrival or change in seating arrangement. Neither refund of tickets nor claims will be entertained by the company or agency involved. 6. Please make sure you have filled up the necessary embarkation cards before the custom clearance. Kindly approach the bus captains if you need embarkation cards (if applicable). 7. Passengers who are holding visitor pass must bring along their Singapore embarkation cards to avoid delays at checkpoint. 8. It is very important to check if visas are required for your journey because you may be refused the entry to Malaysia/Singapore without a visa and we are not held responsibility for that consequence. 9. Passengers should check their flight departure time before booking the shuttle service. It is important to ensure that there is sufficient time allowance (at least 3 hours) to travel from the hotel to Singapore Changi Airport. We are not held responsibility if passengers miss their flight due to misjudged shuttle pickup time. 10. Maximum waiting time for transfer assignment is 15 mins; for arrival transfer is 60 mins upon flight landing. Additional charges apply for any thereafter delay/waiting.